IN THIS ISSUE:
- May is Foster Care Awareness Month
- Babies Without a Home Need Love
- In the Spotlight: Warren County Foster and Adoptive Family Services (WCFAFS)
- The Heart Gallery: Promoting Adoption in a Unique Way
- Thinking About Culture Camp?
- Facts about Children in Foster Care
Books related to the topic of Foster Care. Book Review of "What's A Foster Family, Anyway?", "The Facts about Foster Families", "The Blending of Foster and Adopted Children into the Family", and "Orphans of the Living."
Ask the Experts
Barbara Rall, LCSW, Assistant Director, NJ ARCH, offers advice to parents who adopted an eight- year- old girl from Eastern Europe. The parents noticed behaviors that were of concern such as oppositional defiance, lack of affection and more. Ms. Rall offers advice and resources to assist this family.