IN THIS ISSUE:
- A Home for the Holidays Broadcast is a Huge Success!
- Adoptees' Access-To-Birth-Certificates Bill Advances in NJ Legislature
- Be a Buddy Mentor: Buddy Mentors Wanted!
- In the Spotlight: Morristown Post-Adoption Support Group
- A Snapshot of Special Education in NJ
- Adoption Tax Credit
- FAQs on Foster Family Taxes
Books related to the topic of Older Child Adoption. Book Review of "Adopting The Older Child", and "Older Child Adoption."
Ask the Experts
Barbara Rall, LCSW, Assistant Director, NJ ARCH, offers advice to an adoptive mother who adopted a child from the Division at age five. At age thirteen the child was acting out and had some behavior problems. This child is the youngest in the family and her behavior has become a real problem. Ms. Rall offers advice about how to deal with the situation.