IN THIS ISSUE:
- May is Foster Care Awareness Month
- Kinship Legal Guardianship: A Growing Trend For Permanency
- A New Adoption Handbook, "Handbook of Adoption: Implications for Researchers, Practitioners and Families"
- Spotlight On: Suburban Essex Foster and Adoptive Family Services
- NJ ARCH Announces New Message Board
- Summer Camps
- Heart Gallery Update
Books related to the topic of Foster Care. Book Review of "The Women Who Raised Me."
Ask the Experts
Barbara A. Rall, LCSW, Assistant Director, NJ ARCH, offers advice to a grandmother who is raising her grandson and was given the option to either adopt him or to continue with Kinship Care. Ms. Rall offers advice on the differences between adoption and Kinship Legal Guardianship.