IN THIS ISSUE:
- Who Mentored You? Thank Them and Pass It On!
- Supporting Youth in Foster Care Through Mentoring
- On-Line Mentoring: Virtual Mentoring (vMentor) program from Orphan Foundation of America (OFA)
- Summer Camps
- Tax Credit Tip
- Celebrating Black History Month (February)
- In the Spotlight: Post Adoption Support Group of North Jersey
Books Related to the Topic of Feelings of Adoptees during the Adolescent Stage . Book Review of "Adopted Teens Only: A Survival Guide to Adolescence", and "The Secret of Me, A Novel in Verse."
Ask the Experts
Barbara A. Rall, LCSW, Assistant Director, NJ ARCH, offered advice to a 25-year- old who was adopted as a baby. She was recently told by her mother that her birthmother placed a letter in her Division file. This woman wanted to find out how she could obtain a copy of that letter. Ms. Rall offered advice as to how to proceed with the process.