2017 Educating Traumatized Children SummitMay 01, 2017
Listen for FREE!
We’re back with another Educating Traumatized Children Summit full of audio interviews of the best and brightest in the Trauma-Sensitive Schools movement. You will NOT want to miss the 15 interview of expert educators in the field of trauma-informed care. Teachers, administrators, counselors and parents will all find this series helpful in working with children of trauma.
**Listen to this series for FREE – airing 3 interviews daily May 1-5, 2017. We’ll email you daily link throughout the week of the Summit.
* Re-Thinking Children’s Behavior…the Seismic Shift
* The Importance of Top Administrators’ Leadership in Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools
* The Heart of Early Learning
* Teachers: Self-Care isn’t Selfish
* Why Trauma-Sensitive Schools?
* The Compton Case’s Impact on How Trauma is Addressed in Schools.
* Trauma-informed IEPs
Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. (ATN Learning Center)
Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc.North DartmouthMA02747
Dr. Ross Greene
Dr. Robert Hull
Heather Forbes LCSW
Dr. Susan Craig
Dr. Tim Purnell